Are you looking for some fast and free AVR bootloader? You are in right place.
Sometimes ago, I developed useful tool to automate process of flashing AVR devices throw bootloader. I found very nice implementation of AVR bootloader at avrfreaks.net (need to login). That bootloader doesn't have useful GUI interface, so I decided to create my own.
My GUI has several of handy functions:
- detecting modification of HEX file
- working in background (tray icon)
- support Windows and Linux (only need rebuild)
- support USB to RS232 converters
- internationalization support (actually Polish and English)
- Make a cup of good, hot coffee
- Download BOOTLOADER hex file according to your device type
- Write hex file to your AVR via ISP or JTAG
- Set BOOTRST fusebit
- Download and run AsymptoticBootloader
- Have fun!
The latest version can be downloaded from here. Just choose your OS:
- Linux v1.1 64bit (any distribution) [ 143 downloads ]
- Linux v1.1 32bit (any distribution) [ 169 downloads ]
- Windows v1.1 (any distribution) [ 171 downloads ]
- Linux v1.0 (any distribution) [ 160 downloads ]
- Windows v1.0 (NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7) [ 167 downloads ]
Source code GUI
Choose your device type (for source code click here):
If your device isn't on the list, please contact with me or build bootloader from source for your needs.
If you can translate program or if you found bugs, contact me by email.