Fast, useful & tiny AVR's assembler IDE.
The application was developed for my school - ZSE Kielce. We created a small group of pupils, who interested in computer science and embedded programming. qMikroIDE fits to needs of people, who begin adventure of AVR programming. Usually, they want to have an basical functionality, like as: syntax highlighter, snippets, compiling and burn into device.
Every line of code is opensource. I used QT4 as graphical interface framework. You can use the qMikroIDE on Windows, Linux and MacOS. Application delivered with source code, so everybody can modify it and add new functions.
qMikroIDE can burn hex file into the device, throw AVRDUDE. It can support most of AVR processors with In-Serial-Programming.
The latest version can be downloaded from here. Just choose your OS:
- Linux v1.2 (any distribution) [ 354 download ]
- Windows v1.2 (NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7) [ 273 download ]
- Linux v1.1 (any distribution) [ 161 download ]
- Windows v1.1 (NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7) [ 113 download ]
- MacOS (for mac users qMikroIDE can be compile from sources with QT4 QtCreator) [ 288 download ]